You are invited to participate in the ISANA ON AIR 2020 online conference
Sponsorship opportunities detailed in this prospectus are available throughout the online conference via brand promotion, webinars, online exhibition booths, online networking and more. By sponsoring, you will reach a range of delegates from Australian and New Zealand plus international academics, Australian and International career advisors, mentor program staff, students and teachers. It is anticipated that minimum 200 attendees will participate in the 2020 ISANA On Air Conference.
The Benefits of Sponsoring Online Events
- Cost-effective – There is no budget required for your organisation to travel to the meeting location or expenses associated with attending a physical meeting, this means you may be able to put those funds towards a more engaging and higher-level sponsorship package. Additionally, without physical exhibition spaces, this also allows for a decrease in the cost of sponsorship and exhibition packages.
- Industry Engagement and brand awareness – During these unprecedented times supporting the online meeting is your way of maintaining engagement and brand awareness with the industry. In a year where nearly all face to face meetings have been cancelled it is more important than ever to promote your brand and not lose touch with the industry.
- Ease of access – Attending the meeting requires only an internet connection. The event will run over four days within a two week period, with dedicated exhibition visiting and interaction times. You will also have the ability to pre-schedule meetings with delegates, share contact details and generate leads.
- Environmental benefits – An online meeting has very little environmental impact. By moving to a online platform there will be no food waste at venues, lower carbon footprint from people travelling to and from a venue (locally, domestically and internationally), less paper waste with all programs online and no physical name badges, and the list goes on…
- Increased attendance! – Not having to travel to a physical meeting also means that multiple employees may be able to attend the meeting and be available to engage with the attendees during the dedicated exhibition and networking sessions.
For any enquiries, please contact Anna Patterson at Conference Design to discuss supporting the conference. We are happy to consider ideas and amendments to the packages below that maintain the spirit of supporting the meeting at the designated levels.
- +61 3 6231 2999