Invitation to Attend
We are pleased to announce the 30th ISANA International Education Association Conference will be held at the Bayview Eden, Melbourne, from 3 to 6 December 2019.
The theme for the conference is Leading and inspiring through collaboration: Student wellbeing and support services, today and tomorrow.
The conference will give us the opportunity to explore and discuss the many factors that contribute to the overall student success, both within and outside the classroom. There will be an exciting program of speakers, workshops, social activities and lots of networking opportunities. Delegates will be able to share successful strategies, engage with key stakeholders and develop important partnerships.
We look forward to welcoming you to Melbourne in December 2019.
Please join our mailing list to be updated as the planning of the conference proceeds.
ISANA acknowledges the traditional custodians of this land and we pay our respects to the Elders both past and present.
NAME BADGE / EMAIL ALERT SPONSOR
WELCOME RECEPTION SPONSOR
MEETING DAY CATERING SPONSOR
Victorian charm and contemporary quality in inner Melbourne
Surrounded by green parks and minutes from the beach yet within easy reach of buzzing downtown Melbourne, Chapel Street shopping and nightlife, the Bayview Eden Melbourne has the best of both worlds
Who Should Attend?
- Mentor program staff
- Mediation and conflict resolution staff
- Chaplaincy and multi-faith support
- Careers advisors
- Student wellbeing advisors
- Academic advisors
- Student support services
- International student advisors and counsellors
- Exchange/Study Abroad coordinators
- Learning and Language providers
- NZAID and AusAID liaison officers
- International office administrators, marketing managers
- Accommodation officers
- Students and teachers
- Government personnel
- Overseas government, consulate and embassy officials
- International education and recruitment agents
- Researchers in international education
- Supporting companies such as accommodation providers and insurance providers
And anyone else with an interest in the quality of the international student experience.
2019 Organising Committee
- Paula Durance (Co-Convenor)
- Mary-Ann Seow (Co-Convenor)
- Catherine Gomes (Scientific Convenor)
- Bronwyn Gilson (ISANA President)
- Melanie Duncan
- Deleine Gavin-Cox
- Charlotte Long
- Molly Bonnefin
- Helen Nicholls-Stary
Past Conference Proceedings
All ISANA conference presentations from 2004 – 2018 are collated in the ISANA online proceedings.
Select the image below to view.
Registration will open in March 2018. Register by 10th October 2018 and save $180 on full early-bird registration packages. Full registrations includes the welcome reception and dinner.
Sponsors & Exhibitors
The conference is the premier event for the International Education sector in the Australasian region. Supporting the meeting will provide your organisation with a number of key benefits.
This conference is a gathering of leading experts in the International Education sector. The program will highlight emerging research and trends in the field.